Cheap Dental Implants in the UK
Cheap dental implants is probably not a good phrase to describe the kind of treatment which you are considering but surely its something which many patients take into consideration when making a decision as to where they choose to have dental implants. The replacement of teeth with dental implants is becoming more popular as Dental Implants Prices becomes more affordable. At Brighton Implant Clinic our dental implants cost just £995 which includes the dental implants, standard titanium abutment and final porcelain crown.
What about traveling abroad for cheap dental implants
Many patients choose to travel abroad for cheap dental implants treatment however the costs are actually higher than having dental implants treatment at Brighton Implant Clinic. We do provide a price guarantee promise that we are the lowest price dental implants in the UK today. We are proud to offer this excellent dental treatment and service to our patients at cheap and an affordable level. You may wonder how this is possible when many other clinics charge more than double of what we charge ? The secret is as follows to providing cheap dental implants …. Brighton Implant Clinics work almost exclusively with dental implants treatments. Our clinics have been designed with dental implants in mind and hence we are completely different to a ‘general dental practice’ offering dental implants occasionally. We purchase materials specific to dental implants in larger volumes hence negotiate better prices with suppliers. We pass these saving on to our patients. We do our best to make dental implants cheap and affordable to as many people as possible. We strongly believe that when choosing the best dental implants clinic for your dental implants treatment, price should not be the main concern. Seeing a reputable surgeon with extensive experience in dental implant treatment is very important. The clinic providing the service should have a proven track record and be reputable.
So here are the reasons why we believe we can provide cheap dental implants :
- Brighton Implant Clinics are specifically designed for dental implant treatment, this means that dentists, nurses and lab technicians work exclusively with dental implant treatments. This is a very important point as everyone is therefore more experienced in dental implants if this is carried out 6 days per week.
- We use our buying power to purchase dental implants materials in large volumes, hence we negotiate better prices and pass these onto our patients
- We use our own dental laboratory for producing dental implant restorations. This ensures that we do not to outsource most of our dental implant laboratory work to other dental laboratories. This saves money and again these savings are passed onto the patient and they will get cheap dental implants.
- We use a proven dental implant systems known as Legacy which is made by Implant Direct Sybron. The implant design has been used very successfully for over 20 years and the implant surface is proven scientifically. These products are used by hundreds of dentists in the UK successfully. The products are certified by the FDA and CE marked.
- We provide cheap dental implants and affordable treatment at one clinic. This is cheaper for the patient. Many general practices refer patients to specialist implant clinics for implant surgery, then patient returns to the referring dentist. This adds time, inconvenience, stress to the whole process. At Brighton Implant Clinic everything is taken care of under one roof.
- The initial assessment is FREE and is carried out by a dentist trained in dental implants treatments. All X-rays and CT scan machines are on site, no need to be referred to other centers for radiography. All our clinics have in house CBCT scanners for convenience to the patient.
- For Cheap Dental Implants We provide Panoramic radio-graphs for FREE (if needed) at the initial assessment.
- Brighton Implant Clinic provide excellent after care support. We guarantee all of our dental implant treatment during the course of treatment and for one full year following treatment. Our guarantee covers everything ! Consider that if there was a problem with the implant after it was completed this could be an additional cost on top of the initial cost of the dental implant treatment.