Cheap Dental Implants in the UK?
How about affordable.
Looking for cheap dental implants? Is this the best expression for describing the type of treatment you want? The only thing that should be cheap is the price, so how about affordable. Tooth loss can have detrimental effects on our mental as well as physical well -being. Progression in restorative dentistry has developed dental implants, which are the closest in resemblance and feel to natural teeth today. Implants are becoming more popular, increasing their demand, and creating a more competitive market.
Price and affordability is a major factor in considering any procedure, and with dental implant treatment being in a growing competitive market, the search for finding the best value for money is becoming more difficult.
The average cost of dental implants in the UK is £2000 – £3000, at the Brighton implant clinic our dental implants start from £995. This is the titanium implant, abutment and including a gradia composite crown. We have a price guarantee promise, that we are the lowest priced dental implants in the UK, now.
As an award – winning clinic we don’t just believe in affordability, we believe in first class patient care at affordable prices.
Traveling abroad for cheap dental implants
Many patients look for cheap dental implant treatment abroad, although the initial treatment may seem more cost effective, many people forget to add up the additional costs that come with traveling overseas.
Additional costs to consider:
- Transfer costs.
- Food cost.
- Travel Insurance.
The total cost of going abroad for dental implant treatment can actually be considerably higher than treatment here in the UK. This is not simply the additional costs of the initial procedure abroad, but the aftercare and potential follow-up treatment.
Many patients seek aftercare advice as well as follow ups and checkups after any treatment or procedure. If you have had your procedure abroad, communication can be difficult, as well as arranging a follow-up or check up, which could be very costly. Seeking a follow-up or check up here in the UK can be difficult as well. Depending on the type of procedure you have had (there are many different types of dental implant treatments available) as well as the medical records and documentation you can provide, a dentist in the UK can refuse treatment. These are all things to bear in mind, as every case will be different.
We’re different at the Brighton Implant Clinic
With NO hidden costs and a full treatment and payment plan provided by us, you may be wondering how our prices are vastly cheaper in comparison to other clinics.
It’s no secret, from our facilities to our personalised patient care, we’re proud of what we have achieved and what we strive to maintain as well as exceed.
It all started with Dr Bruno Silva and his ambition to create a clinic, which provides affordable treatments and procedures, which never sacrifice on quality or the latest dental solutions. We provide cosmetic and restorative dental procedures, with a focus on dental implant treatment. Unlike other dental practices, our clinics have been specially designed for this type of procedure, be that our facilities, experience, and expertise.
Nothing’s cheap but the price, here’s why:
- Our first implant assessment is free. We provide a free one-hour consultation with an experienced and qualified dentist in dental implant treatment. In this consultation, the dentist can give you a free panoramic radiography, which will enable us to have a look at your teeth and jawbone structure to answer any queries. This will also let you and your dentist begin a treatment plan and decide whether this treatment will be right for you.
- Our after care means that we will give you a 1-year guarantee, for your dental implant procedure following your treatment at no additional cost.
- At our clinics, we have an On-Site CT scanner. This allows our dentists to provide accurate information about patient’s dental health or suitability for dental implant treatment. With this facility within our own clinic, there is no need to refer you for a CT scan.
- We have an onsite dental laboratory, which works alongside the clinic, our talented lab technicians manufacture crowns, and bridges for dental implants. This in-house facility enables dentists and technicians to work together with patients to get desired results at no extra cost.
- Our clinics only buy high-quality products, which are FDA approved and CE marked. As we frequently purchase equipment from regular suppliers, we buy in bulk, meaning we are able to buy top quality products at a reduced cost. As we save, we also make sure our patients are saving too.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s Phil’s story: